Natural Stone Steps – Black Limestone
A natural stone directly imported, which are beautifully striking and hardwearing with a lightly textured surface.
Sawn edges on the sides and a bullnose finish on the front.
29 Per Pack
Single steps are available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days from receipt of order.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra charge per pallet.
- Deliveries will be made by a third party courier with a 18-24 ton vehicle using a tail lift and manual pump truck therefore we advise this will be a kerbside drop only.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm and we request that someone is present to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure the route to your property is accessible to a 18-24 ton vehicle. Where access is unsuitable for this size vehicle please call our sales team for advice.
- Any failed deliveries which require redelivering will incur a charge.
For more information please read our delivery page or contact our sales team on 01782 541605
Black Limestone is a rich dense charcoal stone. This is an attractive stone ideal for giving a contemporary yet modern look to any garden.
Black Limestone has a naturally flat surface with the occasional riven texture giving a unique look when laid. Overtime the intense colour of the slabs will reduce when exposed to elements, fading to a lighter grey. However, once sealed with our recommended Back to Black Limestone Sealer this will take the paving back to the dark charcoal colour.
As this is a natural stone, it is very common to get imperfections within the stone and occasional riven textures to the surface. White marks are also perfectly normal with this particular paving. Due to the colour of the stone the white marks are more predominant however when cleaned and sealed these white marks are easily removed.
Whilst this stone is calibrated we do advise there can be a tolerance on the thickness.
Samples are available to purchase on the dropdown menu of each product.
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures.
Typical sample size is 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm – sizes can vary.