Product ONLY AVAILABLE when purchased alongside a paving pack
Anti-Mould Grout is a flexible, cement-based, tile grouting compound available in a broad range of colour shades for joints from up to 15mm wide around all types of tiles. It contains a fungicide which prevents the growth of black spot mould and can be applied using a sponge or rubber squeegee in areas where tiles are fixed to timber or where sub-floor heating is installed.
Coverage with 900×600 slabs (10mm joint) = 10m2
Coverage with 600×600 slabs (10mm joint) = 8m2
Available in colours – Sandstone, Anthracite, Limestone, Gun Grey, Graphite Grey.
Conforms to: BS EN 13888 CG2 WA
- Inhibits black spot mould growth
- High Flexural strength & abrasion resistance
- 4 hour working time
- For interior & exterior use
- Durable & shrink resistant
- For heated sub-floors
- For tiles fixed to ply-wood overlay
- For ceramic porcelain & natural stone tiles
- We aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days from receipt of order.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra charge per pallet.
- Deliveries will be made by a third party courier with a 18-24 ton vehicle using a tail lift and manual pump truck therefore we advise this will be a kerbside drop only.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm and we request that someone is present to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure the route to your property is accessible to a 18-24 ton vehicle. Where access is unsuitable for this size vehicle please call our sales team for advice.
- Any failed deliveries which require redelivering will incur a charge.
For more information please read our delivery page or contact our sales team on 01782 541605
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures.
Typical sample size is 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm – sizes can vary.