SBR Bonding Agent
*Product ONLY Available when brought with a Patio Pack*
SBR BOND can be used as a primer; bonding agent and sealer to improve, adhesion strength between tile adhesives and floor screeds on a range of surfaces. It can be applied to a wide range of building materials including those where contact with water is likely.
Suitability: Porcelain, non-porous and porous natural stone.
Coverage: up to 25m2 (3-5 Square Metres Per Litre)
Unit: 5 Litres
Please call us to discuss the product 01782 541605
- We aim to deliver all orders within 5-7 working days from receipt of order.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra charge per pallet.
- Deliveries will be made by a third party courier with a 18-24 ton vehicle using a tail lift and manual pump truck therefore we advise this will be a kerbside drop only.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm and we request that someone is present to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure the route to your property is accessible to a 18-24 ton vehicle. Where access is unsuitable for this size vehicle please call our sales team for advice.
- Any failed deliveries which require redelivering will incur a charge.
For more information please read our delivery page or contact our sales team on 01782 541605
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures.
Typical sample size is 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm – sizes can vary.