Kingston Black Outdoor Porcelain Paving Slabs 20mm 900×600 – 17.80m² Pack
Our vitrified Kingston Black Porcelain Paving Slabs 900×600 are a high quality paving product giving a luxurious modern look to any garden. The vitrified porcelain paving range is machine cut and finished with a slip-resistant texture suitable for British Weather conditions. This non porous paving is also resistant to staining, algae, mould, moss, salts & chemicals making it perfect for a maintenance free finish to your garden or patio without the need of sealing.
The vitrified porcelain paving range is designed to be lighter than traditional paving slabs but still made to a 20mm thickness making the range quick and easy to install whist still being hard wearing, long lasting and load resistant. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Manufactured in Spain
Pack Coverage: 17.80m² when laid with a 10mm joint.
Slab Quantity & Size(s):
32 x 900mm x 600mm ( ACTUAL SIZE 900/910 X 600/610 depending on Caliber )
Slip Rating: R11
All necessary information about Caliber (actual dimensions) is printed on the product packaging. You must carefully read the instructions before you start laying the tiles .
Minimum Joint width we recommend is 5mm.
We always recommend following the 10% rule of ordering an additional 10% of paving to account for any offcuts and breakages that may happen in transit or when your paving starts to be installed.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us on email@example.com
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures. (typical sample size is 75mmx75mm or 100mmx100mm – sizes can vary)
- We aim to deliver all orders within 5-7 working days from receipt of order.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra charge per pallet.
- Deliveries will be made by a third party courier with a 18-24 ton vehicle using a tail lift and manual pump truck therefore we advise this will be a kerbside drop only.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm and we request that someone is present to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure the route to your property is accessible to a 18-24 ton vehicle. Where access is unsuitable for this size vehicle please call our sales team for advice.
- Any failed deliveries which require redelivering will incur a charge.
For more information please read our delivery page or contact our sales team on 01782 541605
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures.
Typical sample size is 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm – sizes can vary.