Vitrified Outdoor Porcelain Paving Range – Ivory Beige 900×600 21M2
Our vitrified porcelain is a high quality paving product giving a luxurious modern look to any garden. The vitrified porcelain paving range is machine cut and finished with a slip-resistant texture suitable for British Weather conditions. This nonporous paving is also resistant to staining, algae, mould, moss, salts & chemicals making it perfect for a maintenance free finish to your garden or patio without the need of sealing.
The vitrified porcelain paving range is designed to be lighter than traditional paving slabs but still made to a 20mm thickness making the range quick and easy to install whist still being hard wearing, long lasting and load resistant. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Colour: Light Beige
Pack Coverage: 21m2
Slab Quantity & Size: 38x 900×600
Slip Rating: R11
Coverage Based on 10mm joint.
– 600×600 22.30m2 Pack – 60 Tiles
– Mixed Size 18.90m2 Pack
We always recommend following the 10% rule of ordering an additional 10% of paving to account for any offcuts and breakages that may happen in transit or when your paving starts to be installed.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures. (typical sample size is 75mmx75mm or 100mmx100mm – sizes can vary)
- We aim to deliver all orders within 5-7 working days from receipt of order.
- Next day delivery is available at an extra charge per pallet.
- Deliveries will be made by a third party courier with a 18-24 ton vehicle using a tail lift and manual pump truck therefore we advise this will be a kerbside drop only.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm and we request that someone is present to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure the route to your property is accessible to a 18-24 ton vehicle. Where access is unsuitable for this size vehicle please call our sales team for advice.
- Any failed deliveries which require redelivering will incur a charge.
For more information please read our delivery page or contact our sales team on 01782 541605
The paving samples are an offcut of the selected product and are aimed at giving an idea of the colours and textures.
Typical sample size is 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm – sizes can vary.